Insurance Coverage and Payment Options
We accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance
Patients are responsible for co-pay or co-insurance at the time of checking in.
Patient's responsibility to understand their own insurance/reimbursement policies.
A Super Bill is documentation of diagnosis and billing codes provided at the visit.
- The Super Bill can be submitted by the patient to their insurance company.
- Patients are responsible for submitting Superbill to insurance companies for reimbursement based upon the reimbursement policies of the insurance company. It is the patient's responsibility to understand their own policies.
- Patient's insurance carriers other than Blue Cross Blue Shield will be considered self-pay and be responsible for payment of office visits and services in full at the time of check-in.
Self-pay patients will be responsible for payment of visits in full at the time of check-in.
- Not all testing will be covered by insurance
- Functional testing will not be submitted to insurance and will be an out-of-pocket cost
- The provider will discuss options and cost with patients prior to placing orders